We come from Visa, Apple, and PayPal. We're here to make payments painless for the massive yet grossly underserved merchant software space.
We come from Visa, Apple, and PayPal and we're here to make payments painless for niche software platforms facilitating rent payments for property managers, ticket payments for festivals, and donation payments for non-profits ("merchants").
For 50 years, merchants obtained their Visa, MasterCard and AMEX accounts from independent reps with the promise of a lower fee. Today, merchants are migrating towards the use of niche software platforms to save time, speed service, track trends and more. The ability to accept cards via software is no longer “nice to have,” it’s imperative. Still, payments are a pain for niche software platforms used by merchants. Here, instant gratification in the tech world meets legacy systems and outdated practices in the payments space.
McKinsey predicted in 2019: "Over the next five years, the vast majority of U.S. merchant payments revenue growth will be acquired through software,” yet, legacy processors are ill equipped to support modern platforms. Understanding that this situation was on the horizon, we interviewed 300 platform CEOs (2015-2016) to uncover the perfect solution. Next, we built an MVP (Minimum Viable Product) to support a 3-year beta with 4 different platforms. This month we released Digitzs 2.0 to support enterprise-level platforms.
Today, Digitzs is the only solution that truly makes payments painless for platforms. The barriers to what we've created are high. Nearly half of last year's fintech acquisitions were niche payment technology start-ups like Digitzs. Our goal is to capture a modest portion of the $6 trillion U.S. payment space and to sell the company by 2024 to a legacy payment processor unable to support modern software platforms.
- Digitzs Goes Live with Enterprise-Level Solution - Valuation Raised to $17.5M
- Q1-Q3 2019 Revenue up 126% from the Same Period in 2018
- Digitzs Co-Founder Linda Perry Inducted into the ETA Hall of Fame
- Launched Digitzs IQ - a Game-Changing Dashboard for Merchants and Platforms
- TicketSocket Payments (powered by Digitzs) Named the Payment and Software Solution for the World Beach Games in San Diego, CA
- A Korean Payment Provider Pays 7 Figures to License Digitzs' Framework
- Digitzs Powers the First Cost-free Merchant Solution in the $200 billion U.S. Food Truck Point of Sale Software Space
- Exceeded $6 Million in TPV (Total Processing Volume) - 10x Growth in 6 Months
- Launched Digits.io - Turns any Debit or Credit Card into a Crypto Card
- Exceeded $500k in Total Processing Volume (TPV)
- Signed DealerClick worth $60 Million per year in Total Processing Value
- Named Top 20 Most Promising Payment Companies of 2017
- UNICEF chooses TicketSocket Payments (powered by Digitzs) over Major Competitors
- Exceeded $100k in Total Processing Volume.
- Digitzs On-boards First Merchant in Real-time
- Completion of 300 Platform CEO Interviews to Uncover the Perfect Solution
- #1 on the CNBC Index for U.S. Equity Crowdfunding
- Cemented Strategic Deal with one of the Largest Processors in the World
- Raised $2 M via Crowdfunder
- Kevin Harrington of ABC's Shark Tank invests in Digitzs and becomes an advocate for investors and merchants
- Former executives from Visa, Apple, and PayPal launch Digitzs on Crowdfunder